Board certified neurologist Darry Johnson MD joins Thunderbird Internal Medicine on July 21. Patients will have the benefit of his two decades of experience around the Valley and his passion for all aspects of the field including:
- Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia
- Migraines and other headache types
- Peripheral neuropathy, restless leg syndrome, Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neuropathic pain syndromes
- TIAs and stroke preventation
- Dizziness and vertigo
After completing his undergraduate degree at Bethany College in Lindsborg and his doctorate at the University of Kansis School of Medicine, he completed his internship at the University of Missouri, Kansas City, and both his neurology residency and neurophysiology fellowship at the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Tucson.
Dr. Johnson will be seeing patients at both our C-1 and Indian School locations. To make an appointment, call 602.938.6960.